The 13th edition of ANONIMUL International Independent Film Festival will run 8th to 14th August in Sfantu Gheorghe, the Danube Delta.
The Festival is an annual event, competitive, non-specialized, organized by the Anonimul Foundation.
The Festival has two competitive sections:
2. Fiction and Animation short competition
*There is no submission fee.
*The audience will award the prizes by vote only.
The Actors behind Camera section.
The Romanian OFF section featuring screenings of Romanian recent feature and short films.
Special screenings on ecology & global issues& special programs.
Question and answer sessions with representatives of films screened within the Festival, public debates with film crews, film critics& guests.
General conditions – Feature Film Competition:
*there is no open submission process for this section.
3. Each feature film will have one representative present at the Festival, with all related costs covered by the Anonimul Foundation.
5. A film that is included in the Festival Competition cannot be withdrawn afterwards.
8. The films could be screened, with the approval of the distributor/ producer, within the ANONIMUL Retrospective, organized in Bucharest- an event targeting film critics, journalists and representatives of the film industry who could not be present in Sf. Gheorghe for the Festival.
Returning the screening material:
*The Festival covers the insurance of the screening material during its stay in Romania.
General conditions- Short Fiction and Animation Competition:
3. Only films that meet the following conditions will be accepted for selection:
4. All entries for fiction and animation short films will go through the selection process, unless a special waiver was granted by the Festival.
5. The screening of selected films will be made from either DCP or digital, HD files complying with the technical specifications issued by the Festival.
6. The Festival invites 1 representative of each film included in the competition (director/ producer/ writer/ actor) to the Festival, with costs related to accommodation during the Festival covered by the Anonimul Foundation.
7. For submitting the film for the ANONIMUL Short Fiction and Animation Competition 2016, the following materials need to be sent via e-mail, at email@example.com by May 31st 2016:
The short films selected for the ANONIMUL Short Fiction and Animation Competition will be announced by July 1st 2016, while the screening material should reach the Festival by July 15th 2016 at the very latest.* If the screening material is not sent in due time, the film will be replaced.
The Anonimul Foundation will offer the Ovidiu Bose Paştină Award, of USD 1,000.
Sending a signed entry form to ANONIMUL International Independent Film Festival, by either e-mail or post, implies the agreement of the contributor to the Festival regulations for the 2016 edition.
All materials can be sent to the Festival address:
ANONIMUL International Independent Film Festival
no 10 Remus Street, apt. no 7, postal code 030685, district 3, Bucharest, Romania